Wednesday, March 24, 2010

living truth

True grace is letting God be strong when we are weak. True faith is trusting Him when we don't understand the reasons. I sure God's hand holds us, but it is so hard to tell that to my head. My heart FEELS His presence, but my head cries out for "fairness" and my own selfish way. True life is feeling the roller coaster of the ups and downs, the waves of pain then the swirls of joy. But right now, I would just like to rest for a moment in His utmost peace. That one He talks about that passes all understanding. I know it, I have felt it before, and even today, I have had moments of it.

Lord grant us your Peace.Help us feel your presence and may your Comforter keep us. May my children not feel that the pain of love makes it an unbearable act. Help them to see the truth of You even in their pain.

4 comments:

susieloulou said...

Praying, praying. My friend who was very sick said at some points all she could do was climb up into Jesus's lap, she couldn't even articulate prayers. I can't imagine how hard this is, but I know God is holding you all and feeling the pain with you :-(

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying for you so much...praying for peace in all of your hearts. I agree with Susie...just continue to rest in His presence. Big hugs to all of you.

The Source said...

I'm so sorry that y'all are having to experience this. We'll keep your family in our prayers.

Misty said...

Hezra... I have thought about you and your family so much in the past 24 hours...I haven't been near the computer. It broke my heart to read your facebook status yesterday.. not nearly as broken as yours was typing it. I have no words...just prayers. God bless your sweet family.