Thursday, January 28, 2010

The lengths boys will go to NOT to do laundry


This would be my two oldest boys after I said, "which one of you has the most dirty clothes?" They knew whichever laundry basket was fuller(most full?? fullest?? Darn! grammar goes out of my head by 9 pm), would be the unlucky guy doing his laundry today. This was their plan: smash it down as much as possible. They got a moment of bloggy fame, but I won in the end. For all their cleverness... I am cleverer. (cleverest? Most clever --gah!well at least more than those two) I made them both go today. So HAH! Mom's score (again. not that I am keeping score, cause that would just be a wrong and petty thing for a mom to do.)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hahahahhaha! I know how they feel as I hate laundry! With passion! It is a snow day here in MO and our machines haven't stopped all day!

LesleyReid said...

Go Mom!!! Mommy power...I can't believe I am TRIUMPHING over LAUNDRY...have I gone NUTS? I forgot, it is not over laundry, it is over the fact THEY ARE GROWN...AND CAN DO THEIR OWN MUAH!!!HAAA!!!!HA~ HA!!! lol...
Had the SAME BATTLE...no kidding...in the Reid home today.

Hi from Ruth! said...

"More clever." Otherwise, the grammar's not so bad after a long day!! Not sure, actually, how you juggle everything.

Ruth