Thursday, June 11, 2009

Power rangers and ninjas. . .

AHH My batteries are dead in my camera. But I will work diligently to get pictures of them in these costumes. I have two ninjas, an elephant and a spiderman. . . and they are going nutsy! Why oh why did I allow root beers at the ballgame? And Laffy Taffy. . . oh, and there were cookies earlier today. shoot. I lost the healthy mom award. But they are having SO much fun.
On another note--our 5 yo got new power rangers undies today too. He is way to proud of these things. When Daddy walked in, he turned around and bent over in "full moon fashion" and said "look Daddy! Power rangers!" My stunned hubby stood there in shock. This kid never ceases to surprise us. You can never stay just one step ahead of him. I hated that when he was two because we could never keep up with him and never figure out what he was doing next.(he never planned he just DID!) Now though, I find myself laughing at his thought processes and the AWESOME thing is. . . he giggles about them too! He gets the funny stuff now. He has a sprouting sense of humor and screams "I MADE A JOKE ON YOU!!!" and I love it. Now, if only I could find his darned volume button and turn it down. . . .

No comments: