Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Computer, baby!

It is about to be Father's day, and my hubby wants to buy ME a new laptop. My current one has been a huge frustration. I haven't been able to use it for pictures,emailing, or blogging for over a month. Even when he reinstalled windows and added some anti virus stuff and "tweaked" it. So, this morning he wants to go get one. They are holding one! They only have 2!  It is a DELL. I said, oh, would you please ask them all the specs for me in computer geek lingo(he is the chief IT guy at our local univ.) then after it is all done. . . please? do this? it would bring me so much joy if me and the kids could see this. . . ask them this one question. . . "ok, so, um I gotta know. . . is there a farmer in the DELL?"  and look serious. Can you do that for me?

2 comments:

A. T. said...

Yay for a new computer!

Lester said "That's funny, I don't care who ya are."

You'll have to let us know if he asks it!

Mom Of Many said...

Hezra,
So excited for the new laptop....Yippee Jesus!!

Thank you for the direct twitter tonight...did you get my direct back??? I'm still trying to figure out the whole twitter thing...Love to you!! xo