Monday, February 16, 2009

call to pray

Today I am weepy. No, it is't hormones! It is a profound deep move to pray. I am feeling this rumbling in my spirit so large it overwhelms me. I shudder at the uncertainty of it. But my God is bigger. I am ready to hide under the shadow of His wing and just pray. He is in control no matter what the economy is, the job we have or don't have, or the many needs we have. I am humbled by my prayers for our girls. I still have not even seen a picture of them. I pray for them like I do the children that already live here. I wonder if they know they have a praying mama? I am desperately trying to sort my thoughts and it seems my spirit just can't. I better go clean house and pray. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

3 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh Hezra! I too have a rumbling in my spirit. There are many things weighing on my mind, including finances and our sweet daughter waiting for us so far away.

I will pray for you throughout my my day today.

You are right, God is BIGGER than anything...good or bad. He is able, He is our provider, our healer and our REDEEMER!!

Hezra said...

thank you Lori-- so good to know there a re other sisters feeling it too. We can put thousands to flight.

LesleyReid said...

Rejoicing with you friend ;)

Les