Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Moriah

My sweet baby is no longer a baby! Now she is a little girl 4 years old. No longer in diapers or strollers or slings. This was our first vacation to realize we are past those things. I have to say, I am kind of glad. I LOVE babies, and there are moments when I miss that, but really, truly I am glad. My littlest one is getting to be a bigger girl. She talks, squeals and giggles. She runs to her daddy, she pesters her brothers and borrows clothes from her sister. . .wow! it is going by all zoomy!
kickin' it up at the lake: something about a lemony yellow Dora suit makes a girl get frisky and brave.








2 comments:

The Source said...

What a cutie! They grow up too quickly, don't they?

Jean said...

Anna is 3 right now and we still have the challenges- although we are enjoying it, I am excited for 4 yrs old!

Your baby is adorable!!