Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today's News!

Today began with an email from a case worker that the little girls I wanted had been assigned to another family.(insert moping for about 2 hrs here) We already knew we were having a staffing today(our caseworker was talking with the staff on our behalf). So I waited and waited for her call. There is a sibling group of three kids in Houston. ADORABLE! D is a ten year old boy, J is an 8 yr old girl, and the baby A is a just turned 4 yr old girl. She told me more about them. We had inquired about these kids a YEAR Ago!! Then they went off the websites and we heard nothing else. At. ALL. We just assumed they had been placed already. So our caseworker called to tell me "they are yours if you want them!" OHMYGOSH!!! I have had butterflies all day since. Seriously, can't think. And we really need to pray and think and not make the decision just because we have waited so long. Will you please pray with us? We need to call our case worker back tomorrow with an answer. Then we begin more final paperwork, and discuss visitation(they are several hrs away!), and start making plans.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Hezra,

First off thanks so much for stopping by our blog and leaving a common. It is funny how children just grow over the years. And your boy and mine being almost the same in height and weight.

Secondly, wow I just read your post and I will keep you in my prayers. I'm not sure if you came up with your answer yet on the children? But i'm wishing you all the luck in the world. We have waited just about 5 yrs and still our for our referral from China.

God Bless!
Sherri

Shonni said...

I pray that the LORD shows you what His will is! So excited to see what He does!