Thursday, July 14, 2011

Panic sets in

We have been working on adoption for three years. Seriously. We have had two failed ones in that time. One was seriously devastating. Now we are being considered for a sibling group in TX. And there is one in AR I really hope we get picked for. But really I think that is all we have on the table right now. And those are not for sure things by any means. But I need prayer! I am starting to panic. If we get the TX kids we have to public school them for the six months post placement. Then once the adoption is finalized we are set. I am nervous. About a vast number of things. At this moment, my house is a MESS with a capital M. I feel I am barely swimming on so many subjects.(house, marriage, kids, schooling...etc) So that I feel like an utter failure on so many things. I am feeling the discouragement so deeply that it is even out of MY normal Eeyore mode. I know it is an attack and I know I need prayer and Godly wisdom. Please pray for us? We need the kids God has ready for us. We need to not make rash decisions out of desperation and exhaustion. We need to get ourselves together on the home keeping and schooling again. And I need time to think, pray and work. I need to surround myself with supportive people and not the sponges who dry me out with their neediness. can you my sweet bloggy sisters please pray for us??? thank you so much!

2 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh, sweet friend! I'm so sorry for overwhelming gloominess. I know the feeling well.

I'm praying for you!

Start in one corner of your house and just chip away at it and you'll feel SOOO good to get things in order.

Do as I say, not as I do. LOL

:)

Jean said...

Absolutely Hezra! Praying right now for you! Do not let the opposition get you down- cling to God and he will lift your spirits!

You are opening your hearts and home to children. You are offering to serve God in this capacity- the opposition hates this and want to ruin all that is good. Be strong in HIM!

Pick up the house- shove things in drawers and closets while throwing away as much as you can! The clean it- bathrooms, yadda yadda yadda. The go back to the drawers and closets when you can!
Obviously I am a very bad cleaner-BUT that's what we do!!

I'll keep praying for you!!