Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Butterfly Kisses(Spring Fling episode 2)

Ugh, My pictures are all in the wrong order. But it has been a long day and I have them on here so OH WELL!

Olivia was in Ballet this year. This is her third recital. Their song was "Butterfly Kisses" So sweet. Flittery, fluttery little girls everywhere. THIS age bracket did not abuse their wings OR each other. They were poised, pretty and somewhat calm. Although, after dealing with bent wings pinning wings,(and of course as soon as I pinned them a certain little one had to use the powder room!)So RE pinning wings. May I just say that next year I am going to ask(no, BEG) that we have costumes with no wings or wands?? It is so much fun watching Olivia in ballet. It is the same blissful happy look I see on Elijah's face when he plays ball. This "ahhh-- I am good at this and I like this!" sort of look. My budding ballerina has grace and beauty and such great form. It is amazing to see. I am just so proud of her. And may I just say, my heart melted when, at the end,She curtsied and she blew me a kiss! Such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

The Source said...

Awww...I really miss having a LITTLE girl! Those pictures are so sweet. Your Olivia looks like she's having the time of her life out there in the spotlight. And what possible costume could make a little girl happier than something with wings and wands?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh just look at all of those precious tutus all in one place!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!! Looks like she has so much fun!