Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New baby in the family

My new nephew!!! Henry Luke arrived today at 6:39 pm. He weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz and was 19 inches long. He is truly a beautiful baby!



Isn't he just a darling little fella?????


Seriously... are you overwhelmed by cuteness or WHAT????


His sweet and strong mama Ashley, who worked so hard to keep him strong and so hard to get him here. I am just so proud of her!! This my friends is what WE did today. lol, ok, so I just held a hand and said Good job a lot and took a few photos, but still I AM quite proud. Tomorrow I get to have his big sister Audrey for the day. Can't WAIT to hear what that sweet baboo has to say about him. She giggled and said he was naked! And her mommy took clothes so the Dr would dress him up. lol

2 comments:

Jean said...

Henry Luke - what a great name!! He is adorable!! Were you in there for the labor? How exciting!! Good job Ashley!!

Blessings on your new nephew!!

The Source said...

Oh, he's absolutely precious!! What a little sweetheart!