Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dancing Diva

The Combo 2 class recital Spring 2009
(performing Mickey Mouse's birthday party)
Olivia is 4th from left



Olivia shows me their final pose!

After much wetting, spraying and some serious combing,
we got those wild curls into a smooth bun!
(adding a net and some MORE spray of course)



So pretty!
Another year of dance is over. Our Olivia is really enjoying ballet and tap. She LOVES to dance. Her smile is so big onstage you can tell she is having so much fun. We are looking forward to next year. . . Moriah will be in it too!







2 comments:

A. T. said...

Looks like she was having the time of her life!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

What a talented girl! And cute as can be. She gives me hope that one of these days Lucy will enjoy dance class too!

**I haven't forgot about mailing your book...I've just been super busy. Sorry! I'll get it to you, I promise. :)