Monday, November 15, 2010

new projects for sale


Hey there! I was posting this on facebook and forgetting there may be some of you interested. I am making hat and mitten sets. They are crochet sets and are super cute. I can make in any size 6 mos and up. I just need you to email me your child's head circumference and width of palms. (and color of set) I have the monkey set done in brown for a friend and thought I would share the photo so you can see a bit better. I want to do a frog set in green(eyes will be big circles on top!) and mouse in gray, bear, and maybe a rabbit in white and pink. So my email is hezra_at_home@yahoo.com These will be 20.00 a set and I will have to do them first come first made. Each set will take me a few days working a bit at a time. Let me know if you are interested!

No comments: